WELCOME fellow Pet Parents!
As loving Pet Parents we all want our pets to live long, healthy happy lives.
As a Holistic Veterinarian and devoted pet mumma to a menagerie of furry and feathered kids, I believe in the positive power of raising and healing our pets through Conscious and mindful pet care choices and the healing wisdom of nature.
- Advice for puppy & kitten health plans (vaccination, flea treatment, worming).
-Relief from painful conditions
-Supportive care for older pets
- Natural & Raw feeding dietary advice
- A holistic perspective for your pets illness and care
Please contact me and lets see how we can help heal your furry family naturally.
A Veterinary consultation experience like no other!!.
Tranquil consultation room set in picturesque gardens.
Let your pet sniff around the garden, get relaxed before coming in, hopping on the couch and chillaxing while we discuss his or her health issue.
Is your horse;
- not feeling right under saddle?
- not flexing or engaging properly?
- not tracking up
- stiffer with the colder weather?
- suffering from arthritis? or other musculoskeletal disease?
- not holding condition
- sustained a tendon or musculoskeletal injury
- expressing moody mare behaviour
Acupuncture can help!
Would you like help to treat your pet with natural therapies, but don't know where to start?
Are there No Holistic or Natural Veterinarians in your area?
Would you like to ask a trained Veterinarian questions about natural diet or health care for your pet?
So NOW you can with my Online Email consultations.
Available anytime; Complete the questionnaire when it suits you.
Follow the link to Book TODAY!
Phone & Video Consultation
Phone consultations ARE suitable;
* If COVID prevents you leaving your home
* If you are wanting a holistic and natural perspective on your pets care or your pets illness.
* For patients that don't travel well or distance prevents bringing them to me for consultation.
* If you have questions and I have seen your pet previously.
* For patients where treatments are based on herbal medicine not acupuncture.
* If you have questions about or are conflicted about Natural therapy treatments for your pet.
* Natural dietary advice.
* For pets that are already on herbal medicines and are needing refill or prescription or discussing treatment progress
** I do NOT provide advice for emergency situations, for these your pet should be taken to your local Veterinary clinic. **