Easy online assistance from a qualified Veterinarian to answer your natural pet health questions.
Email consultations ARE suitable;
- If you are wanting a holistic and natural perspective on your pets care.
- If you would like holistic & natural therapy advice about your pets illness.
- For patients that don’t travel well or distance prevents bringing them to me for consultation.
- If you have questions and I have seen your pet previously.
- If you have questions or are conflicted about Natural therapy treatments for your pet.
- For Natural dietary advice.
Email consultations are NOT;
- To replace a complete Veterinary consultation and physical exam.
- To provide advice for emergency situations.
- To supply drug treatments or provide drug prescriptions.
How Does an email consultation work?:
- Please read terms and conditions
- Complete payment $87.50
- Following payment you will be redirected to an email consultation form. Please complete the form being as detailed as possible to assist me to fully answer your questions.
- Submit form.
What you will receive with an Email Consultation:
Upon receiving your competed form, I will review and respond to your questions (via the email address you have provided) within 2-3 business days.
You will also be able to ask a follow-up question to ensure you completely understand my guidance.
Terms & Conditions:
Email Veterinary Consultation is not intended to replace a conventional Veterinary consultation and physical exam.
This service is only intended to be informative and supplemental.
Recommendations and advice will be of a holistic and natural therapy perspective.
I do not provide drug medications or scripts for drug medications.
Patient treatments and advice given by Dr Rebecca Olszowy is made on the basis of truth and accuracy of information provided by you the client about your pet.
You will be able to ask a followup question based on my response so that you fully understand my recommendations. Additional or new questions will require additional consultation.
By making payment of the consultation fee the client indicates acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.